Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a City Lead to join our growing team in London.
This full time position is based in London and entails managing MINDSPACE sits in London, while serving as a facilitator for interactions with corporate. An ideal candidate will be a team-player with a hefty background in management, and a high-drive to get things moving in a fast-paced environment.
The main responsibilities of a City Lead at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Manage operations of MINDSPACE London branches; ensure that activity is on par with corporate goals & visions
- Follow key sales & implement solutions to improve upon business operations in the city
- Manage city sales efforts and promote team development and growth
- Be POC for all corporate matters between London branches & MINDSPACE HQ
- Take charge of analytics, performance review, financial planning, and budgeting processes for London branches
- Manage KPI’s and evaluate success in reaching targets
- Work closely with HR manager on manners pertaining to talent planning & acquisition and set clear performance measures for team members
- Facilitate communication between cross-functional corporate teams
- Support & lead Senior Community managers in London market, ensure that investments are allocated towards attainment of key goals
- Build MINDSPACE brand through PR efforts, events, and special projects - as needed
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 4-year college degree - MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in management
- Experience working in international environment
- Hire and train staff as well as excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to drive revenue
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a multi-faceted professional who has dabbled in a variety of fields; A basic understanding of real estate, HR, development, sales, marketing, IT, finance and more are a huge advantage & necessary for the growth of the MINDSPACE community in Germany
- You must be a great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form and is comfortable presenting ideas in front of a crowd
- A fast-paced mover who doesn’t let jet-lag slow you down; You must be willing to lead a jet-setting lifestyle and go where the job takes you Being self-aware and analytical is key for this position. And don’t forget to demonstrate strong time-management skills.
- Experienced working with people & managing cross-functional teams? Good- that’ll take you a far way here
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter