Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for an Office Manager to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in London and entails running the show logistically. The chosen candidate will monitor the front desk, attend to phone calls and incoming visitors, and be attentive to office needs. An ideal candidate must be patient and a people-person.
The main responsibilities of an Office Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the operations, maintenance, and upkeep of MINDSPACE facilities
- Answer, screen, and forward phone calls
- Be the point of contact for your designated building
- Handle payments, suppliers, and reimbursements
- Be on top of logistical office needs
- Greet & check-in members and visitors alike
- Answer inquiries from, or properly refer, walk-in guests and members
- Handle mail and packaging, as needed
- Process fielding and assigning requests
- Identify issues for escalation to CM (and document accordingly)
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 4 years college degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of administrative experience - must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience - a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Are you intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment.
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. So we need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic.
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter