Web Product Manager (3-Months Project)
Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly-growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring co-working spaces for teams of all sizes, with locations in Israel, Germany and Poland. Mindspace was founded in 2014 and secured funding to expand globally, with new spaces opening later this year in Europe and the United States. Mindspace offers flexible membership options and benefits to its members so that they can focus on growing their businesses in a place that is a community and not just an office. Mindspace’s community of entrepreneurs, startups, investment firms, and innovative enterprise teams enjoys weekly networking events, professional meetups and happy hours in an atmosphere of collaboration.
We are hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. The Web Product Manager will reinvent the digital face of Mindspace on the web (http://mindspace.me), delivering a new and improved website that is both a performance-driven platform as well as a great representation of our brand and service. This temporary 3-month position is based at Mindspace Tel Aviv.
- Analyze & design technological solutions to improve marketing and sales funnels
- Drive product and project planning, execution, and launch.
- Work closely with Marketing, R&D, studio and other departments to execute beautiful and performance driven products
- Plan the website product’s roadmap
- Deliver this project in 3 months, end to end.
- 3+ years of experience in product management of web products - MUST
- Proven and exceptional project management experience - MUST
- Experience with Wordpress and plugins - MUST
- Experience in website analytics -- MUST; Google Analytics, Mixpanel - a plus.
- Experience working with a remote R&D team - MUST; Working in Agile - a plus.
- Experience in writing detailed specification documents and mockups - MUST
- Understanding complex web systems and backend requirements and integrations
- Experience in UX/UI for websites and web applications
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbal; Hebrew - a plus.
- Proven ability to define metrics for web performance measurement
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute projects and tasks on your own, meeting stressing deadlines and strict quality standards.
- You’re a self-starter, team player, multi-tasking expert, and manage yourself by priorities.
- You love challenges and solving problems. You think fast and can come up with innovative solutions to any problem.
- You’re a great communicator and know how to explain what you’re doing.
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do.