Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring work spaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing start ups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Mindspace Launcher to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv but includes extensive travel around the world. You will report directly to corporate management and lend a helping hand in sourcing out and growing new locations as part of Mindspace’s expanding operations. We are looking for a networker to scout out the city’s movers and shakers. The ideal candidate will be an all-around team player, with a background in project management and exceptional marketing creativity.
The main responsibilities of a MINDSPACE LAUNCHER at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying and analyzing potential market opportunities for Mindspace in new locations
- Exploring business development opportunities in unexplored markets
- Identifying and setting up new partnerships and relationships with local vendors
- Finding, hiring, and guiding a team to run new locations when you whisk off to your next mission
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in operations or project management
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams
- Experience weathering an early startup environment
- Fluency in English – a must
- Fluency in 3rd language – an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
- A hustler and problem-solver - ‘analytics’ is your middle name, and you never miss a beat thanks to your sharp attention to detail
- You can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way
- As a confident networker, you can scout out the movers and shakers of any new city and forge new relationships with ease
- You’ve got a chameleon like ability to work on anything and interchange freely between business development and operations to party-planning and support
- You’ve got a spice to life and are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace - spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- A person of high integrity; you're running the show come launch and we trust that you've got the best interests of the company at heart. You'll have a lot of responsibility, so you've got to step up to the plate