Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly-growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring co-working spaces for teams of all sizes, with locations in Israel, Germany, Poland, and the UK. Mindspace was founded in 2014 and secured funding to expand globally, with new spaces opening later this year in Europe and the United States. Mindspace offers flexible membership options and benefits to its members so that they can focus on growing their businesses in a place that is a community and not just an office. Mindspace’s community of entrepreneurs, startups, investment firms, and innovative enterprise teams enjoys weekly networking events, professional meetups and happy hours in an atmosphere of collaboration.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We're looking for shining stars, who work hard and play hard. Mindspace is looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be responsible for design ideation and execution of visual concepts and collateral for online and offline use, such as brand assets, banners, landing pages, emails, postcards, posters, unique creative projects, and more.
This is a great opportunity to join an elite marketing team, expand your skills and design portfolio, collaborate with Mindspace’s professionals across the globe, and make an impact through your design work on a fast-growing company and its large community worldwide. This full time position is based in Tel-Aviv.
- Design web-based assets like banners, cover photos, landing pages, web pages, newsletters, TV/DOOH ads, and more
- Create design materials for print - e.g. posters, postcards, stickers, leaflets, sales kits, notebooks, business cards, and more
- Design UX/UI experiences for our mobile app, website, and other digital platforms
- Design company presentations
- Implement brand guidelines and company values in your work coherently
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a graphic designer for Web and Print
- Mobile apps, responsive websites and UX experience - an advantage
- Experience designing ads and collateral for commercial use
- Full adequacy in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; Other tools - a plus
- English proficiency is necessary, and an eye for grammar would be helpful
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Do you have an eye for beauty? We are looking for a great talent to create art with style
- We are looking for a multitasker, someone who can deliver, get things done quickly, and create quality outputs in short timeframes
- You need to have the ability to work in a results-oriented, high-pressure, global environment
- Are you detail oriented? Good- we need someone focused and reliable who will notice the little things
- You will need to stay up to date with trends in design, art, and online advertising
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter