Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Personal Assistant to our Founders to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel-Aviv and entails running the show logistically. The chosen candidate should be passionate about giving service and hosting, able to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment and keep high level of confidentiality.
The main responsibilities of a Personal Assistant at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to the founders and VP's
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Planning, organizing and managing meetings, and be responsible for managing founders calendar
- Handle business expenses / travel returns
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and posts
- Collecting and preparing information for use in discussions/meetings
- Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls
- Handling mail and packaging, as needed
- Carrying out specific projects and performing professional tasks according to Founders guidance
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Experience as a Personal Assistant from high-tech company - an advantage
- Experience working with management team
- Experience working with global contacts
- Excellent communication skills
- Representative, efficient, self-motivated, organized
- Fluent English
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. We need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic.
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter