Sales Force Expert
Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring coworking spaces for teams of all sizes. We offer flexible membership options and benefits to our members so that they can focus on growing their businesses in a place that is a community and not just an office. Our beautiful spaces offer hassle-free comfort and convenience, with stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, and inspirational design. Our community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, investment firms, and enterprise innovation teams enjoys interesting events, professional meetups, weekly happy hours and occasional celebrations in an atmosphere of collaboration.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We're on the lookout for a Salesforce Expert to take the company’s operations to the next level. As a Salesforce expert you will be responsible for managing and customizing the CRM, to fit our evolving sales processes and meet the needs and demands of Mindspace’s cross-functional teams.
We are looking for an initiator, seeking new ways to become better, who is both a one-man-show but also a team player, able to effectively work with others to achieve ambitious results.
- Manage and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, workflow rules and administration
- Provide technical solutions to meet operation requirements
- Lead improvements and automation process to CRM based on the company’s business processes and needs
- Train and support internal end users.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements.
- Handle system irregularities.
- Stay up-to-date with new CRM technology & innovation and identify new tools to support operations
- At Least 2 years of experience with Salesforce implementations, in-depth Salesforce knowledge.
- Knowledge of business processes to derive efficiency improvements and automation possibilities.
- Monitoring and measuring metrics for commercial teams
- Knowledge of SQL - an advantage
- Experience with App Exchange apps integrations within SF.-an advantage
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator - an advantage.
- High level of English (Verbal & Written) - a must.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, passionate and with the ability to think outside the box.
- You must be analytical and have an understanding of data.
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive individual , internally motivated and result oriented
- You must be attuned to user needs and interpret them into implementable solutions.
- Are you organized and detail oriented? Great, We need you to join us!
- Looking for a challenge in your work? This is the place for you.