Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring co-working spaces for teams of all sizes. We offer flexible membership options and benefits to our members so that they can focus on growing their businesses in a place that is a community and not just an office. Our beautiful spaces offer hassle-free comfort and convenience, with stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, and inspirational design. Our community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, investment firms, and enterprise innovation teams enjoys interesting events, professional meetups, weekly happy hours and occasional celebrations in an atmosphere of collaboration.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We're looking for shining stars, who work hard and play hard.
Mindspace is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing manager with diverse marketing experience, who is brilliant, organized and creative. This full-time position reports to the Director of Launch and Community Marketing, will be based in Tel Aviv, with monthly travel to Europe or the US. The ideal candidate will be a leader who is passionate about the startup ecosystem, innovation, the future of work, and lifestyle, with meaningful marketing experience both online and offline.
We believe in a combination of teamwork and autonomous work, working effectively to achieve ambitious results. If you share our values and have the ambition and capability to make an impact, fast, we would be happy to meet you!
The main responsibilities of a Marketing Manager at Mindspace include (but are not limited to):
- Manage Mindspace’s marketing activities and programs across physical locations and channels: online, offline, media, partnerships, community, and more.
- Strengthen awareness for the Mindspace brand in the markets we operate in.
- Lead go-to-market and launch activities for new locations and new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets, and execution.
- Generate leads for the Mindspace locations, offerings, and services.
- Manage the inbound community marketing activities.
- Manage the relationship with marketing vendors and partners.
- Attract major ecosystem events to the Mindspace locations and facilities.
- Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, tradeshows, and startup events.
- Lead the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, PRs, case studies, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years in Marketing management roles - MUST; from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
- High level of English - MUST
- Experience in online advertising and campaign management - MUST
- Experience in press and media relations, and managing PR firms – MUST
- Academic degree - MUST ; MBA preferred
- Experience in event marketing
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing – a plus
- Marketing management experience in both startup and enterprise environments – a plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a great communicator with great presentation skills and a passion for public speaking and writing content and marketing materials (on your own) in both Hebrew and English
- You’re easy with new people, a strong networker, build relationships internally and externally
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes and deliverables on your own, meeting stressing deadlines and strict quality standards; you’re a self-starter, multi-tasking expert, and manage your schedule and tasks by priorities.
- You understand business dynamics, including strategy, revenues & costs, value proposition, sales pipeline, competition, and differentiation.
- You’re analytical and understanding data and numbers, but also branding, messaging and emotional drivers.
- You’re outgoing and not shy of public appearances and speaking in front of a crowds.
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem. You’re proactive in finding solutions rather than get stuck on problems.
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Using technology in your work is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (and especially PowerPoint), Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools, etc. Mastering a new tool takes you no time.
- You're a strong team player who is also capable to work independently in an effective manner.
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do