We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a City Lead to join our growing team in Germany.
This full time position is based in Berlin and entails managing MINDSPACE sits in Germany, while serving as a facilitator for interactions with corporate. An ideal candidate will be a team-player with a hefty background in management, and a high-drive to get things moving in a fast-paced environment.
This is an opportunity to take on a leading role and be an extension to MINDSPACE corporate in Germany. You will be leading day-to-day Sales, Community and much more in Germany.
The main responsibilities of a City Lead at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Manage operations of MINDSPACE Germany branches; ensure that activity is on par with corporate goals & visions
- Follow key sales & implement solutions to improve upon business operations in the country
- Manage country sales efforts and promote team development and growth
- Be POC for all corporate matters between German branches & MINDSPACE HQ
- Take charge of analytics, performance review, financial planning, and budgeting processes for Germany branches
- Manage KPI’s and evaluate success in reaching targets
- Work closely with HR manager on manners pertaining to talent planning & acquisition and set clear performance measures for team members
- Facilitate communication between cross-functional corporate teams
- Support & lead Senior Community managers in German market, ensure that investments are allocated towards attainment of key goals
- Build MINDSPACE brand through PR efforts, events, and special projects - as needed
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BSc/MA in relevant field - MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in management
- Experience working in international environment
- Fluent in English (German - big advantage)
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a multi-faceted professional who has dabbled in a variety of fields; A basic understanding of real estate, HR, development, sales, marketing, IT, finance and more are a huge advantage & necessary for the growth of the MINDSPACE community in Germany
- You must be a great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (English & German), and is comfortable presenting ideas in front of a crowd
- A fast-paced mover who doesn’t let jet-lag slow you down; You must be willing to lead a jet-setting lifestyle and go where the job takes you Being self-aware and analytical is key for this position. And don’t forget to demonstrate strong time-management skills.
- Experienced working with people & managing cross-functional teams? Good- that’ll take you a far way here
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an officeView all open positions