Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and entails managing a product throughout its life cycle - from planning to launch. The ideal candidate will be a leader who is passionate about innovation, with a technical background and experience in the field of mobile product development.
This is an opportunity to take on a truly massive challenge as part of a leading team, and gain entrepreneurial experience in an international oriented market.
The main responsibilities of a PRODUCT MANAGER at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the mobile applications roadmap for both existing & new products
- Manage product line life cycle - from strategic planning, to tactical activities, to launch, to post-launch appraisal of how to maximize value
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for all product capabilities
- Ensure that developed functionality match business needs
- Design & implement mobile applications
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Define product functionality and behavior based on analysis of business needs
- Convert business requirements to actionable functional specifications (PRD’s/FSD’s) for R&D teams
- Work closely with R&D, QA , & UI/UX experts during development cycle
- Support product readiness activities (QA, training, etc.)
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- +5 years experience in product management
- Experience in software engineering - an advantage
- Experience with B2C mobile applications - an advantage
- Familiarity with online publishing and/or advertising - an advantage
- Technical background & understanding of mobile technologies (iOS & Android)
- Demonstrated experience in full development life cycle & launching technological products - a must
- UX/UI capabilities & eye for designing simple user interface
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- You must be attuned to users needs and be able to interpret them into implementable solutions
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to problems in the moment
- You are fast paced mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Be a creative and don’t shy away from speaking in front of a crowd - strong presentation skills are a must
- You must be a highly motivated individual inspired by a high-tech scene, who is driven by the potential for personal growth in a team setting.
- You must be analytically minded and have a knack for understanding data
- Be a strong team player who is also able to work efficiently independently
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an officeView all open positions