Senior Community Manager
who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for someone who is smiles-all-around and energetic – someone who knows how to work hard without compromising on the play-hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Senior Community Manager to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in London and requires that you have strong communication and management skills and a passion for tech. As the Senior Community Manager, you will report directly to your City Lead and will be responsible for managing the Community Managers of your branch. An ideal candidate should be a proactive people-person with a heart of gold and quick thinking skills.
The main responsibilities of a Senior Community Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Training the community management team on an ongoing basis
- Improving procedures using existing metrics & KPI’s
- Driving sales via strategy & goal setting and seeing their execution
- Creating an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience for Mindspace members
- Being the POC for community members & solving all member-related issues
- Establishing a strong local community via event planning and individual networking efforts
- Creating an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity — both internally and externally
- Ensuring the smooth-running operations of your location, collaborating with London Operations Manager
- Maintaining ongoing communication with operation & maintenance teams to ensure that processes are running smoothly
- Growing and nurturing the Mindspace community