Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Are you addicted to Computers and other tech equipment? A smooth operator? A serial fixer? Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for an
IT Specialist to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Berlin and reports directly to Germany’s Operations Manager. The chosen candidate will be an integral part of the site team, responsible for managing all IT related problems and projects.
The main responsibilities of an IT Specialist at Mindspace include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining communication with the Operations Manager and ensuring that branch policies are in line
- Providing technical support and guidance to the Mindspace members
- Developing security concept
- Integration of new technology systems throughout the German market
- Assisting in the administration of servers and phone systems.
- Responsible for the configuration and maintenance of local and regional printers and multi-function devices.
- Assisting in the setup and operation of audio visual hardware for events.
- Documentation and developing training materials as needed to fulfill the project requirements.
- Integration of data protection procedures
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not essential
- 2+ years experience in onsite IT support - a must
- Strong customer relations experience
- Experience with maintaining a network computing environment, delegating tasks and responsibilities to co-workers and maintaining the timely completion of tasks.
- Good communication skills both in English and German.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a detail oriented person with strong multitasking abilities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role
- The golden rule for this role? Be hands on, hand on, hands on
- Are you a people’s person? Good - you should be customer centric and able to identify members’ needs.
- Be goal oriented, a go-getter, and result driven.
- A practical, fast-thinker and creative problem solver with critical thinking and analytical skills is needed to get the job done
- You must be able to translate trends into actionable ways to anticipate and address customer and market needs
- Be familiar with and passionate about the startup ecosystem
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter