Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring coworking spaces for teams of all sizes. We offer flexible membership options and benefits to our members so that they can focus on growing their businesses in a place that is a community and not just an office. Our beautiful spaces offer hassle-free comfort and convenience, with stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, and inspirational design. Our community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, investment firms, and enterprise innovation teams enjoys interesting events, professional meetups, weekly happy hours and occasional celebrations in an atmosphere of collaboration.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We're looking for shining stars, who work hard and play hard. Mindspace is looking for a Mobile Application Product Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a brilliant, organized and creative person with meaningful experience in B2C mobile apps (must) who is living and breathing apps, social, and digital. This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv. The ideal candidate will be a leader who is passionate about innovation, with a technical background and experience in the field of mobile product development.
We believe in a combination of teamwork and autonomous work, working effectively to achieve ambitious results. We look for a Product Owner in the deepest sense of the term. If you share our values and have the ambition and capability to make an impact, fast, we would be happy to meet you!
The main responsibilities of a Product Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as sole Product Manager / Product Owner of our mobile apps
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, and user stories, prioritize backlog, and oversee development/engineering
- Create wireframes and prototypes (also on your own) and manage Design, UX (digital and real-world user experience) and UI for the apps through internal and external designers
- Interview end users, internal and external stakeholders, about their needs, wishes and usage to generate user insights and improve customer satisfaction from the product
- Own the product analytics, understand usage data and patterns, and run tests to optimize and improve performance and business results
- Develop a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management framework for the apps and other products
- Manage other app-related and product-related projects inc. planning, budgets, execution, delivery, and quality assurance
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with mobile apps development with a track record of launching successful products - MUST
- Experience and stellar skills in analyzing requirements, writing a clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, and user stories, prioritizing backlog, and overseeing development/engineering - MUST
- Eye for details and a passion for Design, UX and UI - MUST
- Proven experience in managing software development projects, designers and guiding R&D teams, outsourcing vendors, and development budgets - MUST
- Technical savvy, deep understanding of mobile and web platforms, iOS and Android, back-end and front-end platforms and technology, prototyping tools, publishing tools, analytics, and ability to learn quickly new technologies
- Experience creating a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management
- Academic degree - MUST
- Experience working and networking at a co-working space - an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- You must be attuned to user needs and be able to interpret them into implementable solutions
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You're creative and don’t shy away from speaking in front of a crowd - strong presentation skills are a must
- You must be a highly motivated individual inspired by technology, who is driven by the potential for personal growth in a team setting
- You must be analytical and have an understanding of data
- You're a strong team player who is also capable to work independently in an effective manner
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on what we do
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an officeView all open positions