Sales Operations Manager
Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring co-working spaces for teams of all sizes. We offer flexible membership options and benefits to our members so that they can focus on growing their businesses in a place that is a community and not just an office. Our beautiful spaces offer hassle-free comfort and convenience, with stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, and inspirational design. Our community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, investment firms, and enterprise innovation teams enjoys interesting events, professional meetups, weekly happy hours and occasional celebrations in an atmosphere of collaboration.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We're on the lookout for a Sales Operations Manager to help us improve our sales process. The Sales Operations Lead will plan, organize and develop the sales process to help drive sales productivity in support of enabling sales growth in Mindspace.
We are looking for an initiator, someone who will always be on the lookout for new ways to become better. Someone who will be a "get things done" kind of person with the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments, and work under pressure. This is a full time position is based in Tel Aviv.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with our salesforce team – centralizing the needs
- Develop and maintain sales reports and analytics to provide business visibility to the sales leaders and sales team
- Support strategic initiatives with actions and KPI tracking
- Identifying sales process improvement opportunities
- Contribute to cross-functional projects to address strategic business issues
- Studying past sales performances and suggesting new ways to improve
- Coordinating sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the organization
- Sales collateral ownership
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales related/work experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of sales and sales processes and the ability to apply policies, practices and systems
- Ability to develop business processes that impact sales goals and initiatives
- High level of English (Verbal & Written) - A must
- Highly analytical, with an ability to also scope requirements and interpret complex data
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You should be a great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, passionate and with the ability to think outside the box
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – be a proactive individual , internally motivated and result oriented
- Are you organized and detail oriented? Great, We need you to join us!
- Looking for a challenge in your work? This is the place for you