Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for someone with an eye for aesthetics and design who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for an Art & Space Associate to join our growing family.
The Design Associate will be based in Tel Aviv and will report directly to the VP of design. An ideal candidate should be able to source inspiration from various outlets and be able to translate moods into beautifully designed and practical spaces. As member of our creative and design team, you will take an active part in equipping our spaces with unique elements of design.
The main responsibilities of an DESIGN ASSOCIATE at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring that design projects are in line with Mindspace standards and best practices
- Researching and seeking out new design initiatives
- Conveying design intent for new projects
- Identifying and selecting vendors, suppliers,artists and products for new and existing projects
- Managing deliveries of design installations in coordination with suppliers and artists
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design
- 1+ years of field-relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Revit AutoCad
- High English language skills – a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You should be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- A keen eye for aesthetics and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality design
- Multi-tasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Are you detail oriented and highly organized? Good- we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is quick on his feet and a fast learner
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter