Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a project manager to join our growing family and manage the execution of new projects both in Israel and abroad. The project manager will be responsible for the planning of and execution of assigned projects, from inception to completion. The project manager coordinates internal and external architectural, engineering, and other professional resources. This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv but includes extensive travel around the world.
The main responsibilities of a PROJECT MANAGER at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing development and construction processes of MINDSPACE sites and locations
- Setting project schedules and ensuring on-time completion of building endeavors
- Ensuring that contracted professionals adhere to work plans and specifications, and complete pre- and post- construction activities
- Working with local municipalities in order to obtain permits and schedule inspections, as required by law, per location
- Providing constructive feedback during the due diligence phase and identifying potential issues with prospective locations
- Coordinating construction projects and maintaining relationships with general contractors, architects, and relevant professionals in an international setting
- Partnering with in-house and outsourced consultants (engineers, architects, designers, etc.) on project deliverables
- Managing punch-list and project closeout processes
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or architecture - a must
- At least 3 years' background in project management or as a project supervisor
- Experience with project management software
- Ability to read architectural and engineering drawings and identify issues- a must
- High level of English – a must!
Critical Competencies for Success:
- A fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment
- Are you detail-oriented and highly organized? Good- we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Multi-tasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment