Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel-Aviv and entails monitoring payments, credit cards, bank dealings, and more financial delights. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the field and be extra-motivated to go above and beyond to balance the books to perfection.
The main responsibilities of a BOOKKEEPER at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Recording daily financial transactions
- Verifying transaction recordings in bank reconciliation forms and vendor ledgers
- Data entry
- Maintaining records
- Participating in monthly book closing processes
- Entering vendor payments into banking system
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting, level 2 or 3 – a must
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in a global company- an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with paycheck calculations – an advantage
- Experience working with SAP - an advantage
- Excellent English language skills are a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
- Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in bookkeeping, so things don’t fall out of balance
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner (in English)
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter