Financial Business Analyst
Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Financial Business Analyst to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and works hand-in-hand with the company’s senior management. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial modeling, have strong attention to detail, and be a proactive problem solver. The role requires completing some semi-ambiguous tasks - so self-discipline and an independent working style are necessary.
The main responsibilities of a FINANCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Creating financial models and advancing business models
- Preparing ad-hoc analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Establishing, tracking, and analyzing existing financial and operational performance metrics
- Conducting market research for new markets & projects
- Analyzing business & project economics
- Processing & analyzing data pertaining to company operations
- Providing data-based insights and recommendations to other business units
- Developing forecasts, models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses for a variety of challenges
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in financial analysis
- Experience in investment banking or management consulting - an advantage
- BA in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or Accounting - an advantage
- Strong excel proficiency - a must
- Excellent English - a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You should be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Good organizational skills are key if you’re looking to demonstrate your ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Are you a data junkie who is highly analytical and enjoys working with numbers? Do you harvest strong analytical and critical thinking skills? Perfect - then this may be the job for you.
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter