Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Members Associate to join our growing family in Berlin.
This full time position is based in Berlin and entails collecting payments from Mindspace members and more financial delights. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in Financial/administrative field and be extra-motivated to go above and beyond to keep our members satisfied.
The main responsibilities of a member Associate at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for performing billing and collections for Mindspace Germany locations
- Assist and support the finance team and other department in the company with a Variety of tasks
- Proven ability to review invoices and payments on accounts and demonstrate good
- Judgement in resolving discrepancies
- Support members with various financials requests
- Participating in monthly book closing processes
- Maintaining members records
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance or economics preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience as an Office Manager or bookkeeper
- At least 2 years of experience providing administrative support in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Expert Excel skills, proficient in MS Office
- Fluent German and English language skills essential
- Excellent follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with SAP - an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers – be highly attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse
- Good organizational skills are key to getting you far in this position, so things don’t fall out of balance
- You must be a thorough and accurate worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a fast-paced mover with strong interpersonal relation skills, who is able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Don’t let rules confine you – thinking outside the box is necessary at such a role in such a dynamic environment
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner (in English)
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter