Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for an Office Manager to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Herzliya and entails running the show logistically. The chosen candidate will monitor the front desk, attend to phone calls and incoming visitors, and be attentive to office needs. An ideal candidate must be patient and a people-person. Smiling isn’t required, but it is an added bonus!
The main responsibilities of an Office Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with operations, maintenance, and upkeep of MINDSPACE facilities
- Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls
- The point of contact for your designated building
- Handling payments, suppliers, and reimbursements
- Executing all logistical office needs
- Monitoring the front desk during operating hours
- Greeting & checking-in members and visitors alike
- Answering inquiries or properly refering walk-in guests and members
- Handling mail and packaging, as needed
- Processing fielding and assigning requests
- Identifying issues for escalation to Community Managers (and documentation)
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- B.A is preferred, but not required
- 3 years of administrative experience - A must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Hebrew and in English
- Customer service experience - An advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools- A must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- Are you intrigued by entrepreneurship? Good. We need someone with a passion for working in a dynamic and spirited environment.
- You’ll have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. We need someone of high integrity who is flexible, dependable, responsible, and empathetic.
- You must be a thorough, self-aware worker who is able to recognize errors when made, and takes the necessary steps to correct them
- You should be a motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter