PPC Campaign Manager
Who are we?
Mindspace is a rapidly-growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring co-working spaces for teams of all sizes, with locations in Israel, Germany and Poland. Mindspace was founded in 2014 and secured funding to expand globally, with new spaces opening later this year in Europe and the United States. Mindspace offers flexible membership options and benefits to its members so that they can focus on growing their businesses in a place that is a community and not just an office. Mindspace’s community of entrepreneurs, startups, investment firms, and innovative enterprise teams enjoys weekly networking events, professional meetups and happy hours in an atmosphere of collaboration.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We're looking for shining stars, who work hard and play hard. Mindspace is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a smart, analytical, and passionate PPC expert to have direct responsibility over our paid advertising activities across all media channels, including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Display, and more. The PPC Campaign Manager will manage very large online advertising budgets to achieve great ROI as part of the Global Marketing Team and will report to the Director of Marketing. We’re looking for a full-time employee (not freelancers), who will be based in Israel, at either Mindspace Tel-Aviv or Mindspace Herzliya.
Main responsibilities of a PPC Campaign Manager at Mindspace include (but are not limited to):
- Driving online paid advertising strategy including researching markets, competitors, target audiences, keywords and other metrics.
- Plan, set up and manage hands-on many online campaigns, across multiple online channels (including Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Display, and more) and multiple markets (countries, cities, languages).
- Targeting various audiences with customized and localized messaging and creatives.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance data to improve conversion rates, decrease eCPA, increase ROI, and reach the company’s business objectives.
- Measure and monitor the entire marketing to sales funnel - from impression to sale - on all campaigns, and drive actions to improve performance and effectiveness of each step of the funnel.
- Setup and manage marketing dashboards and key reporting tools to measure and report on results on a regular basis.
- Keep up-to-date with latest online advertising trends and features on all popular channels, and implement them in the company's advertising strategy.
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience managing PPC performance campaigns with large budgets (above $100,000) - MUST (please mention in your CV results you achieved).
- Proven experience managing large-scale campaigns on Google Search, Google Ads, Facebook, Display Advertising, and LinkedIn - MUST.
- Experience managing multi-language campaigns - MUST.
- Familiarity and experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Salesforce, Pardot, and BI tools in order to create intuitive Dashboards for monitoring.
- Experience setting up and optimizing landing pages, texts and banners using advanced A/B testing methodologies.
- Experience working at, or with, online advertising agencies, design studios, creative agencies, and content teams, and directing them in creating optimized content and designs according to best online practices.
- Excellent data crunching skills, full control of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Native or Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) - MUST.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You live by the numbers and bring tangible results. You have outstanding analytical skills, you are punctual, sharp, draw insights quickly, and act upon them.
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute campaigns and tasks on your own, meeting stressing deadlines and strict quality standards.
- You’re a self-starter, team player, multi-tasking expert, and manage yourself by priorities.
- You love challenges and solving problems. You think fast and can come up with innovative solutions to any problem.
- You’re a great communicator and know how to explain what you’re doing, discovering or suggesting, even to people who don’t understand anything about PPC.
- You're excited about Mindspace after doing your research on who we are and what we do. You are highly motivated, energetic & ambitious.