Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for someone who knows how to work hard, play hard and be an all-around team player. MINDSPACE is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and requires that you possess sharp analytical skills. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in FP&A and SQL, and should be a pro at digging through data. You must be able to make critical decisions based on data insights; Proven experience is a must.
The main responsibilities of an FP&A Manager at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing and executing yearly & quarterly budgets for Mindspace global
- Analyzing economic and revenue data comparing forecasts to actual company performance
- Preparing presentations for management on financial performance
- Budgeting & monitoring of Mindspace projects
- Assembling presentations for the BOD
- Overseeing the implementation of business data analysis tools
- Seeking effective tools and processes that will ease the flow of ongoing business and overseeing their implementation
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- BSc degree in economics or accounting
- MA/MBA – a plus
- 3+ years experience in FP&A at a global company
- Knowledge in SQL – big advantage
- SAP B1 experience – a plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities are a must for this high-paced role
- You must be a great communicator who is fluent in English and able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- An ability to prepare professional presentations on complex matters is a must!
- You should have sharp analytical skills and be excited to work in a team
- Don’t sit back and expect to be told what to do – we are seeking a proactive individual who is internally motivated and result oriented
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an officeView all open positions