Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members – so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Director of Sales to join our growing family – and help our family grow!
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv, but requires frequent travel. The ideal candidate is someone who lives and breathes sales, from developing a pipeline, to creating targets, executing strategy, and closing the deal. The person must be creative, dynamic and want to be a part of building the Mindspace dream. International in scope, this is an opportunity to take on a truly massive challenge and change the way people work.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Director at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the annual sales strategy, sales targets, and other KPIs for Mindspace teams
- Build a revenue pipeline and work closely with the GM
- Define key & sales strategies for each region and budgets required to deliver
- Work closely with the marketing department on setting the sales strategies mentioned above
- Lead, train and inspire Mindspace’s inbound and outbound sales teams to execute the company’s sales strategies, including:
- Identifying business opportunities
- Lead qualification
- Pipeline building
- Achieving established sales quotas for each site
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions including data management and sales processes to achieve team goals (e.g. Salesforce)
- Actively lead the optimization of the building-level sales processes through information sharing, team training, goal setting, management of the sales pipeline, and key KPIs – in partnership with our local Community Managers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments (physical product/construction, and especially legal) to customize offerings and contractual agreements to suit larger size member companies
- Strive for 100% building occupancy by achieving booked tour goals and supporting in-building sales
- Work closely with the sales and revenue operations to constantly analyze results and identify opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Measurably increase the company’s brand presence in new cities, and ensure that all sales & marketing activities are “on-brand"
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- College degree – Must; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in sales and proven global experience in high-level B2C and/or B2B business and sales management
- significant marketing experience – an advantage
- Experience working in fast growing, global companies
- Expert-level presentation, analytical, meeting management, process definition, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce – Must
- Experience in managing people directly
- Willingness to travel
Critical Competencies for Success:
- You must be a highly analytical person with a strong inner drive to succeed – where there’s a goal there’s a way!
- Being a bit pedantic certainly doesn’t hurt, because you know that success is in the details
- Your expert knowledge of Excel also comes in handy, because there’s a lot to keep track in this dynamic position
- You’re a people person and love collaborating; You know that people matter, and listening is as important as speaking; You’re a natural at this stuff, which makes you great at quickly forming relationships with everyone you meet
- Verbal and communicative, getting your message across, clearly, is exactly what you’re about
- Innovative and a creative thinker, you’re always thinking outside of the box; In fact, you’re reading this and thinking there must be a more original way of saying that
- Of course, you’re fluent in English, because that’s the way business people roll these days
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an officeView all open positions