Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for a Controller to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv and entails managing the internal financial policies of Mindspace. The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in a top accounting firm under his bed and be a creative team-player with strong interpersonal skills. You will be ensuring that business operations are aligned with SOX-compliance policies - so a strong understanding of accounting and financial measures is absolutely necessary.
The main responsibilities of a CONTROLLER at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Drafting monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and internal reports
- Managing the financial operations of Mindspace
- Setting relevant policies and procedures
- Undertaking treasury duties and ensuring that all is on par with corporate policies
- Statutory filing of financial statements and tax return management
- Managing the distribution of corporate stock to employees
- Overseeing the work of the bookkeeper and the rest of the financial team
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience as a controller in a global company
- Experience in a Top 4 accounting firm
- CPA certification
- MBA – an advantage
- Experience in high-tech – an advantage
- Experience with US GAAP policies and SAP Business One software – an advantage
- Experience managing international payroll & with SOX implementation processes
- Fluency in English – a must!
Critical Competencies for Success:
- We may be an international firm – but you must possess a strong understanding and knowledge of Israeli taxation and compliance laws
- You’ll be handed a lot of responsibility – so we trust that you’re an independent and responsible worker who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-organizational teams and interfaces
- There’s no taking shortcuts here – transparency is key!
- You should be a highly-creative team player who is able to think on his feet when the going gets tough
- Building infrastructure processes and procedures should not be out of your comfort zone – so come prepared with a can-do attitude
- Fired up about Mindspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Mindspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an officeView all open positions