Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so our companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space. FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring!
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for a shining star, someone who knows how to work hard and play hard. MINDSPACE is looking for an Architect/Interior Designer to join our growing family.
This full time position is based in Tel Aviv. The ideal candidate will be an all-around team member with an impressive portfolio of past architectural/interior design undertakings, and a creative thinker with excellent personal relation skills and a keen eye for design.
The main responsibilities of an ARCHITECT/INTERIOR DESIGNER at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with Project Planning Team during layout and finishes phase of construction
- Identify and select products and vendors that meet brand standards
- Substantial involvement during Documentation and Preconstruction/Bidding to convey design intent and finalize selection of products and vendors
- Efficiently document decisions made and distribute them to necessary parties
- Continuously improve work product, processes and tools related to space planning
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 3+ years of design in hospitality, residential, commercial, or retail interior design
- Experience with project management, handling of contractors and suppliers and executing work plans
- Excellent interpersonal and creative thinking skills
- Proficiency in Revit, Autocad, sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent English language skills are a must
Critical Competencies for Success:
- A great communicator who is able to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
- A fast-paced mover with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively
- Multi-tasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- Are you detail oriented and highly organized? Good- we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- Be a self-starter, who is fiercely independent and able to think fast and work at a rapid pace
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide solutions to problems in the moment
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Who we are?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes: entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing startups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an officeView all open positions